1.2. You need to arrange at your own expense an Internet access line, such a device as a cellular phone, smartphone, or tablet (collectively referred to as a “device”), and other equipment necessary to use the App.
1.3. If you are under age, you must obtain consent from a parent or guardian with regard to all your expected use of the App.
Company has the right to make a modification, addition or change to the App, suspend or terminate the App, entrust its management to a third party, or sell and transfer the App to a third party at any time for any reason at its own discretion without any notice to you. If you suffer damage from the Company’s exercise of the said right, the Company shall not assume any liability for such damage.
3.1. The Company protects your personal information with the utmost care and attention.
You must agree to the following:
(1) The Company may post advertisements of itself and third parties on the App;
(2) You may use services other than those of the Company via a link or the like on the App only if you use them on your own responsibility; and
(3) The Company may aggregate and analyze data containing no personal identifier that are obtained as a result of your browse, use, etc. of the App or any advertisement displayed on it, and use the analysis results for business development and marketing at the Company, third parties with their advertisements posted on the App, and other companies in business partnership with the Company, as well as for improving or upgrading the App.
5.1. You must use the App on your own responsibility. The Company shall not be liable for any act committed using the App and any result of it.
5.2. The Company shall not be liable for any maintenance, functional modification and bug correction in relation to the App, as well as for any technical support provided to you.
5.3. The Company shall not be obligated to monitor you for any unauthorized or improper use of the App.
5.4. The Company shall not assume any liability for any data provided to you by and in connection with the App, including any warranty of their integrity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, legality, morality, etc.
5.5. Any content of an advertisement posted on the App shall be a responsibility to its advertiser, and any judgment on the authenticity of the content must be made on your own responsibility regardless of whether you are still on the App or already transferred to the advertiser’s site. The Company shall not be liable for any matter resulting from such judgment.
5.6. The Company shall not be obligated to compensate for any damage caused by downloading from or computer virus infection through the App or a website of a third party (including a business partner or advertiser of the Company).
6.1. You must not commit any of the following acts or an act that may lead to any of the following:
(1) An act in breach of the law or offensive to public order and morals;
(2) An act that constitutes a criminal offense in whole or in part;
(3) An act that infringes any patent, utility model right, design right, trademark right, copyright, technical or business know-how, or other right of the Company or a third party, or any right based on those rights, such as a license, of the Company or a third party;
(4) An act of registering the name of an existing third party, whether a person or an organization;
(5) An act of pretending to be another user or a third party to use the App;
(6) An act of using the App without the consent of a parent or guardian, if you are under age;
(7) An act of using the App for profit without the permission of the Company;
(8) An act of buying and/or selling in a real currency any content or function of the App, the operation of such a function, or any other matter related to the App;
(9) An act of putting a significant load on a server and/or network used for the App;
(10) An act of using a cheat tool, bot, and/or other technology to operate the App without authorization;
(11) An act of deliberately using a bug that occurred in the App;
(12) An act of copying and/or altering the App in whole or in part, and/or reverse-engineering the App in any way including decompiling;
(13) An act of redistributing the App to a third party; and
(14) Other acts that the Company considers inappropriate.
6.3. If you have trouble with another user or a third party by committing or undergoing any of the acts listed in paragraph 6.1, you must settle the trouble on your own responsibility and at your own expense and the Company shall not assume any liability for the trouble.
Any patent, utility model right, design right, copyright, or other intellectual property right (including any right set forth in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) related to the App belongs to the Company or a third party that has a legitimate interest in it.
9.2. In the case of paragraph 9.1, if any damage incurred by you is based on default or unlawful behavior, the Company shall compensate for the damage to the extent of the amount it has received from you as charges for using the App, up to the amount of direct and actual damage to you, and shall not be liable for any special damage.
10.2. Any dispute that may arise between you and the Company shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of either the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court, depending on the amount sued for, in the first instance.
Enforced on June 1, 2021.